Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Butterfly

Don't you just love butterflies!? I have to admit that todays post is inspired by Penny thank you Penny for the lovely butterfly pic on your blog. I saw my tiger swallowtail this morning and had to share her too! Anyway, this is a quick entry as I am about to begin my day with taking youngest daughter out to look for work and some shopping for clothing for her senior picture which is two weeks away. I have learned the hard way not to leave it until the last minute! Anyway, like the butterfly I will be flitting about today, landing here and there, spreading my money like pollen.....sigh. Toodles.

6 comments:

  1. Another beautiful photographic shot by Kathy! Looks like a Hallmark card! I love bitterflies too, they are so pretty and remind me of summer!

    Have fun with your daughter today! I love shopping and spending money...on me, lol :) But it would be fun to shop with a daughter too!!!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo welcome! Your butterfly is just beautiful too! Have a successful day shopping. I am going to be working on a mosaic birdhouse today.
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Happy I found your page! I just made mine and it isn't fancy at all,but I tried. LOL I just wanted you to know I love your page.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the winner of my give away! Please visit my blog and leave me your mailing address.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so lovely! We just have gobs of butterflies around here. I really enjoy sitting out in my rocker and watching them fly around and play in the breezes. Right now though it has been so hot I about melt if I sit out too long! LOL! nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, the Eastern tiger swallowtail, the official butterfly of Selma, Alabama, Butterfly Capital of Alabama!
    Great photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)